RETIREMENT PLANNING TOOLS
THE PRO's AND CON's
Is an annuity the right move for me?
Because annuity payouts are guaranteed, they are considered a safe, yet conservative, retirement option. Annuities are not an aggressive investment option, meaning they are low-risk investment, and correspondingly come with more conservative returns.
While annuities are very versatile, they don’t fit everyone’s needs. Specifically, annuities are designed for people interested in guaranteed monthly income throughout retirement.
The first step is to determine if an annuity is the best investment vehicle for your retirement situation. This is a function of the amount of savings you have, age, when you plan to retire, & where you live.
Understand the positives and the negatives of annuities by downloading this Annuity checklist.
Receive a custom report:
• Compares over 100 A+ Rated Annuities
• Your age, desired income, and estimated investment amount
• Converting your 401k, 403b or IRA into income for life
• Finding annuities with no loss of premium prior to payout
• Joint-vs-single lifetime payout comparisons
• Identifying your ideal monthly income start date
9 Point Annuity Checklist
1. Why is protected monthly income in retirement important?
2. How much protected monthly income will I need in retirement?
3. What if my expected monthly income is less than what I need to last my lifetime?
4. What is an annuity?
5. Are there costs associated with guaranteed protected income?
6. What if I need access to my money in an annuity?
7. Can annuities help protect me from investment losses?
8. How do I know that my protected income is safe?
9. Are there other strategies for protected monthly income?
STAY INFORMED WITH THE LATEST UPDATES ON PROTECTED INCOME PLANNING
Phone: (833) 446-2484
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST
All Rights Resserved
Copyright 2021 | firstname.lastname@example.org